Find all other episodes here.
Episode 4 - In this first installment of a small series on nutrition, I attempt to set the record straight behind some fairly common preconceived notions about fat loss and diet. These various myths are:
- Calories don't count.
- Cardio for weight loss is mandatory and superior to weight training.
- Eating more small meals is optimal for burning more calories.
- You can target fat loss to a specific part of your body.
- Carbohydrates and sugar are fattening.
- Some people do not have the genetics to lose weight.
Enjoy your listening! 😃
- The Launch Contest of the Expansion Podcast
- All episodes of the podcast Expansion - by Eric Flag
- YouTube videos & Instagram
- Store & Sports programs by Eric Flag
- My Food Supplements
- Music by Tony Ling