● The journey that led her to become a sports coach and then an entrepreneur upon leaving her studies early.
● Her approach to "fitness" which takes the individual in his entirety and of which she is the prime example, at her peak at 36 years old.
● The reasons that led her to become vegan 4 years earlier and the impacts it had.
● How she was able to start her business today, after a first failure and by the force of learning and constant personal development.
● The role of those around her, which are few in number in her life as an entrepreneur, as well as how she manages to develop her life as a couple in this flow of work that never stops.
Marketing Mania (Podcast by Stan Leloup)
Bryan Tracey - Goal
Stan Leloup - Your Empire In A Backpack