#4 - The 6 Myths of Fat Loss
Episode 4 - In this first episode of a small series on nutrition, I attempt to set the record straight behind some fairly common preconceived notions about fat loss and diet. These various myths are:
- Calories don't count.
- Cardio for weight loss is mandatory and superior to weight training.
- Eating more small meals is optimal for burning more calories.
- You can target fat loss to a specific part of your body.
- Carbohydrates and sugar are fattening.
- Some people do not have the genetics to lose weight.
Enjoy your listening! 😃