Episode 4 - In this first installment of a short nutrition series, I try to set the record straight behind some fairly common misconceptions when it comes to fat loss and diet. These different myths are:
- Calories don't matter.
- Cardio for weight loss is mandatory and superior to strength training.
- Eating smaller meals is optimal for burning more calories.
- You can target fat loss on a part of your body.
- Carbohydrates and sugar make you fat.
- Some people don't have the genetics to lose weight.
Good listening ! 😃