A program designed to help you reach your goals.
- 5 months of downloadable, ready-to-use routines, all detailed in video by Eric.
- A starter test to start the program, plus further tests at the end of each month to take it to the next level!
- Complete guides & tutorials for each basic exercise, as well as all the figures. (Muscle Up, Handstand, Pistol Squat, One-Arm Pump, L-Sit, Leg Raises, Skin The Cat...).
- Adaptable sessions for warm-up, stretching, abs/hamstring work, cardio and more, all on video!
- A complete section dedicated to optimizing your recovery, nutrition, injury prevention and management.
In all, this represents more than 5 hours of clear, concise, 100% original videos in the field with Eric, as well as dozens of downloadable files and even written explanations!
+ 2 Exclusive Bonus Features!
- A complete training log to fill in with your results for each routine.
- Access to the private Street Workout Evolution Facebook group, where members can help and motivate each other and share their daily workouts.
They followed the Street Workout Evolution program. Discover their transformation!
In 11 weeks, Pierre lost 10 kg and saw his waistline shrink by 13 cm.
"I've gone from 3 difficult and not very clean pull-ups to 12 strict (or even more) and even sets of 6 +10kg pull-ups. I used to do just 10 Dips that weren't very clean, now I do 25 that are perfect and even 10 reps with +30kg. As for Squats, I now do over 30 easily and the Pistol Squat goes through too!"
In 10 weeks, Sophie gained 1 kg, but lost 8 cm of waist circumference. Muscle gain and fat loss in one!
- Push-ups: from 11 with a very bad position to 13 clean.
- Dips: from :6 on benches to 9 real dips
- Pull-ups: from 0 to 3 clean
- Handstand : from 0 to 6 seconds
- Elbow stand: from 0 to 16 seconds
- L-sit release 4 seconds
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, this program offers to start from the very beginning for those who need it. Whether you're a man or a woman, whether you already know how to do a classic pump or not at all, you've come to the right place.
Nevertheless, in the case of a complete beginner or someone who has never done any sport before, you shouldn't expect to "finish" the program in 5 months, but probably have to repeat some of its weeks.
Everything is explained inside, and regular Tests will always let you know precisely when it's time to go to the next level! 😃
To be able to do the program in the best possible conditions, I recommend that you find a way to do high and low pull-ups, as well as dips. Ideally, this would require access to a high bar, a navel-high bar and parallel bars. Our Levitate Bar can help you enormously if you don't have any such equipment! Otherwise, some sessions will also require Elastic BandsDon't panic, solutions for doing without are also detailed in the program.
Otherwise, you can also access free facilities (Street Workout park, sports trails, playgrounds, street furniture, trees...) or paying facilities (Fitness room).
Once you join the program, you get immediate access to all its content. Then you can start whenever you like! Inside, 5 months of complete routines are provided to get you on your way to fulfilling their promises. Of course, it can be shorter or longer depending on your starting point and situation (age, gender, etc.).
How do you say... for life ? You'll have access to all resources, on all devices, forever! The same goes for all future updates, which you'll receive exclusively and free of charge.
Due to the downloadable nature of all the routines, as well as the immediate digital access to 100% of the information contained in the program, it is non-refundable. However, I'm always available to answer any further questions you may have, should you have any doubts about whether it's right for you.
Just drop me an email at email@example.com
The Street Workout Evolution program is designed for everyone, regardless of starting level, and promises a good base of muscle strengthening (more than 12 pull-ups, 15 dips and 25 push-ups in a row). It will also enable you to perform beginner and intermediate-level tricks, such as the muscle-up, handstand (handstand), single-leg squat, single-arm pump, L-sit, leg raises and Skin the Cat, to name the main ones.
More advanced tricks such as the Back Lever, flag, Front Lever or plank are not covered in this program, but they are in program Street Workout Evolution 2 !