In this episode, I draw on my experiences with some of its aspects that I have integrated into my own life more and more over the past 4 years. I approach:
- In which areas I am deliberately minimalist and why
- All the positives and negatives I experienced in this
- Ideas for reflection and action to implement this in your own life and at your own pace
- Several additional resources on this subject that I can advise.
Good listening ! 😃
- My Youtube video on Minimalism
- Matt D'Avella's channel that inspired me among others
- Stan Leloup's Minimalism Analysis Video from Marketing Mania
- The book Essentialism, by Greg McKeown: In English / In French
- Netflix documentary n ° 1: "Minimalism: A documentary about the important things
- Netflix documentary n ° 2: "The Minimalists: Less is now"
- Interview with myself on the "Extraterrien" Podcast (episode 120)
???? The biggest promo ever seen on my Shop starts on November 20!
● Equipment Shop & Sports programs by Eric Flag
● My YouTube videos & Instagram
● My Food Supplements
● My Readings & Recommendations