#14 - You're Not Always The Hero
Episode 14 - Your turn to speak, and ask me a dozen very pertinent questions about personal development, our relationship with ourselves and others, and content creation. We discuss:
- How to deal with loved ones who complain too much and are a negative influence for themselves and others, how to make them want to become more than what they are.
- The relationship between procrastination, necessary rest and creativity.
- How to dare and succeed in launching yourself, creating something and getting out of the shadows with it.
- How I balance what I want with what my audience wants, with my vision for the future.
- How do you juggle your passions and interests when you're trying to improve everywhere?
- How to present things when you are trying to get something from someone.
As usual, I'll take all your comments about the episode below :)
Happy listening! 😃