#53 - Minimalism: How to Have More with Less
In this episode, I draw on my experiences with some of its aspects that I have incorporated into my own life more and more over the past 4 years. I address:
- In which areas I am a deliberate minimalist and why
- All the positive and negative points I experienced in this
- Avenues of reflection and action to implement this in your own life and at your own pace
- Several additional resources on this subject that I can recommend.
Happy listening! 😃
- My Youtube video on Minimalism
- Matt D'Avella's channel that inspired me among others
- The video analyzing Minimalism by Stan Leloup of Marketing Mania
- The book Essentialism, by Greg McKeown: In English / In French
- Netflix documentary #1: "Minimalism: A documentary about the important things
- Netflix Documentary #2: "The Minimalists: Less is now"
- Theinterview with myself on the "Extraterrien" Podcast (episode 120)
🎅 The biggest promo ever on my Store starts November 20!
● Equipment Store & Sports Programs by Eric Flag
● My YouTube Videos & Instagram
● My Food Supplements
● My Readings & Recommendations